SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bloggers with Class Award

I'm here with another award, but this is a completely new award! I was tagged by the actual creator of the award Cathleen via Classy Cathleen! Be sure to go check out her blog because it's fabulous!

What do you think it means to be classy?
To be classy I think it means that you are just generally dress nicely and always be put together (oh and never scandalous!). Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's definitely is the epitome of a true classy lady.

Who are some of your role models?
Definitely Blake Lively because she's perfect and seems like such a genuine person, but also Jackie Kennedy and Lilly Pulitzer.

Who are some of your style icons?
Blair Waldorf & Serena Van Der Woodsen. Even though their just characters I'm obsessed with their style.

Pearls or bows?
I know I'm not going to sound preppy but I'm not a huge fan of bows, but I love pearls!

Who/what inspires you?
What inspires me is definitely my future. Whenever I'm starting to lose interest in something that I'm doing, or feel like something isn't worth my time I just try and remember that what I'm doing is definitely going to help me in the future!

What is your favorite color?
My top favorite colors are navy, mint, gold and light blue!

Do you like the classy style? What are your favorite pieces/trends of the classy style?
I am a fan of the classy style, but I don't wear it all year round. In the summer I tend to sometimes stray from the preppy/classy style just because I'm a California girl at heart. When I decide to dress ultra classy I'm a huge fan of dressing up any outfit with pearls! Navy and black are also two of my favorite colors!

What are some of your favorite quotes?
I'm obsessed with quotes, but here are a few top favorites:

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

"Go the extra mile, it's never crowded."

"Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think about what could go right!"

Why is it important to have class?
For any girl I think being classy is important because it overall gives you a good reputation. I'm not saying you should care what others think about you, but being known as a classy girl has never been a bad thing.

Why did you start a blog? When did you start it?
I started a blog after seeing an old friend of mine that had her own. I was hooked! I started this current blog just about a month ago, but I have had two previous blogs before this. I began blogging in May of 2013. If you want to see those blogs check out my FAQ page. 

A special thanks to Classy Cathleen for tagging me! Be sure to check out the Bloggers with Class Google+ community! Here's who I nominate:

Undeniably Anna
Prep Northwest
Prep on a Budget
The Preppy Sisters
Preppy Girl in PA

And if you're reading this feel free to do the tag as well! XO!

3 comments :

  1. Loved all of your answers:) Thanks for carrying out the award!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Always classy, never trashy and a little bit sassy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your quotes!

    Xo,
    Adalia
    seabreezeandstyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete