SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Blogger Bliss {Belles in Bows}

Another new series! I'm seriously trying to get this blog rolling with tons of new and fun content! I knew I had to feature other bloggers with Q&A's and some general info about them. To kick this series off, a personal favorite blogger of mine Bess! I have followed her on instagram for a long time, but never realized she had a blog! Of course when I found it I loved it! She's seriously the cutest thing outfit and her style is perfectly preppy! She reminds me a lot of Sarah Vickers with her classic prep look. And let me just say her and her boyfriend are the cutest thing ever!

Meet Bess!



How cute is she? I'm in love with her style!

How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I really wanted something that spoke to my Southern roots and was a catchy, memorable name! So, southern belle + bows (it rhymed...plus who doesn't love bows?!). I was really cautious not to do something time-sensitive (like a stage of life) or "trendy" because I didn't want to regret my blog name down the road.

How would you describe your style in 3 words?
Classic, minimalistic, and fun! I like to think of it as Palm Beach meets Nantucket.

What's your most worn piece of clothing?
My white Ralph Lauren oxford!

What are the top things every preppy girl should have in her closet?
OCBDs, loafers, dark denim, a blazer, a classic shift dress, Jack Rogers, a neutral skirt, and pearls!

What are your favorite accessories?
Pearl earrings, gold bangles, and I love my Vickers bows from KJP!

Be sure to check out her blog Belles in Bows!

XO!

1 comment :