SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

10 Fall Sweaters Under $100

The one thing that I don't like about living in southern California is the fact that fall is pretty much nonexistent. Had I grown up here my entire life I think I would be pretty accepting that seasons here aren't really a think. But having experienced fall and having my family send me pictures of the beautifully colored leaves makes me so sad that I'm missing out on such a great season. Although I know I will be extremely happy come January and the weather here is especially mild (instead of temps below freezing in Chicago)! 

Dressing for fall here is really something else because you can't exactly wear lots of layers, boots and scarves. It's only recently become cool enough to wear jeans/jackets. Nonetheless, I can't help but imagine of cool, crisp fall weather with changing leaves and pumpkins galore. Here are ten fall sweaters under $100 that I'm absolutely lusting over!

Xoxo

Post a Comment