SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 18, 2016

An Endless Summer

So now that I've announced that I'm going to school in California I've realized that I need to shop/pack for college with the mindset of an endless summer. California definitely is hot hot hot and winters are typically pretty mild too. It still hasn't really sunk in that I'm moving to Los Angeles, which has been a dream of mine for years now. To prepare for the sunny weather ahead I've been doing a bit of shopping to find some cute pieces for wearing from day to day or going out at night. I feel like I need a completely new wardrobe for college, just because I'm dealing with a major weather change from freezing Chicago! Here's a few things I'm feeling. Also, this song is just getting me in the mood for California...the lyrics couldn't be more fitting. 

Accessories


Tops


Dresses & Rompers


Xoxo

Post a Comment