SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Perfect Stack

courtesy Southern Curls & Pearls
I'm really not hugely into jewelry, but I do love adding some accessories here and there. One of my favorite way of glam-ing up a look is with a stack of bracelets. My most worn bracelets are definitely my Alex & Ani's  because it's super easy to throw on a bunch. I also love this Madewell bangle because it matches everything and has such cool geometric cut outs. I've compiled a few of my favorite bracelets that are super easy to mix and match. I'm definitely always wearing gold; silver is just not my style. I've mixed a few different bangles, watches and wrap bracelets to collate many different bracelet combinations. Wear just one, two or wear all of them! The possibilities are endless!
Which bracelet is your favorite?

Xo


2 comments :

  1. I am not really into stacked jewelry but they look good on most bloggers I've seen. I am more into watches :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I need a good watch! I've been looking at Kate Spade and Michael Kors! Thanks for your comment! Xo!

      Delete