SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My August Playlist

It's insane to think I'm leaving for school in just two short weeks. This summer felt like forever, but also went by in the blink of an eye. The days are long, but the months are short!! This past weekend I went to Lollapalooza which is always a highlight of the summer. Because I was in Michigan for the first three days I was only able to go Sunday, but wow I'm so happy I went. Every year I debate about going to Lolla and last year I decided that I wasn't going to go. The night before the first day I had major fomo and bought a ticket at the last second and was so happy I did. My friend and I went to Michigan the day after, but only stayed for a day before finding Sunday tickets and hopping on a train home. So extra, and probably not worth it, but Lolla is just that enticing.

This year I am so happy I went at least one day because it truly is so much fun. I went with a bunch of friends, but ended up splitting up to be with two of my close friends and we had so much fun dancing and vibing to Big Sean, Charli XCX and Rae Sremmurd. It was insanely crowded, but we didn't let that stop us. Making playlists is one of my favorite ways to capture memories. I love how you can listen to a song and it takes you back to a specific time in your life. I just made my August playlist and I'm excited to listen to it throughout August and as I start school soon. Comment below your favorite song at the moment because I'm all over finding new music right now. Enjoy!

Xoxo

Post a Comment