SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 17, 2017

Ombre Dress

Can we please just take a moment for this perfect dress? I saw this dress in pink on Kate and fell in love. I knew right away I needed to have it, but when I saw they had it in blue I pretty much freaked out. I loved the style of the dress, but pink isn't really my style. Practically everything I own in my closet is blue and I knew this would make the perfect addition to my wardrobe. 

I've already been wearing this dress on repeat, and I know it's going to make many more appearances in the coming months, and also when I move back out to LA in the fall. Funny story actually, my roommate from last year that I'm living with again actually has the same dress and shoes I'm wearing in this look ;). I normally don't splurge too much on FP apparel because I simply think it's overpriced. However, this dress is amazing quality and silky, perfect for warm summer nights in Chicago.

I finally splurged on this dress after leaving it in my cart online for well over two weeks. Once I saw this baby in store I knew it had to be mine. The necklace I'm wearing is actually my cousin's that I borrowed, but I'm loving the little accent of gold it adds to the look. I wear this necklace every day, but it was fun to switch it up for the night! My wrap bracelet is Chan Luu and was a gift from my roommate. My marble bracelet on the other wrist is from the cutest boutique in Park City, UT. Random, but looking at these photos made me realize how badly I need a haircut...I haven't gotten one since August oops!

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. I don't know much about dresses but I think anyone can tell a good dress from a bad on and this "Ombre Dress" clearly looks like it belongs to the former group! It's definitely worth the high price.

    ReplyDelete