Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Warby Parker Spring 2017

As bad as it sounds I've always wished that I wore glasses. As much as I am so blessed to have great vision, glasses are such a cute way to accessorize. I've especially always been obsessed with classic frame tortoiseshell glasses like Carly wears! 

I've always been a huge fan of Warby Parker and am definitely guilty of going in their store just to try on glasses when in reality I don't even wear glasses. Their frames are just so cute and unique! I'm so excited to announce that WB's spring collection is launching today! I'm so obsessed with this collection and wanted to share a few of my favorites from this spring's line. The collection centers around metal frames, blues, blush tones and flat brows. Here's what I'm loving from the latest collection at Warby Parker




This collection is so so cute! The sunglasses are by far my favorites because they are something I could potentially wear! I love the navy and orange frames...I think they're so fun!

What do you think of Warby Parker's latest collection?

Also, Happy Valentine's Day!

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog it is so fun and creative! Keep up the good work!
    xoxo
    - Elizabeth C.
    http://limeandletters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete